Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 8th letter




sis.

why didnt you writem me what happened. you need to do a little bit better. but i got changed. im in fundadores saltillo and i have a new comp. its kind of hard adjusting areas and knowing new people. i loved my other area. the members were great and we baptized two familias. i cant wait to go to the temple with them. but my comp is mexican. from mexico city. elder cosme se llama. we had a baptism but it fell through. it was kind of ruff. but anways thats about it. i hope all is well. pray for me. i love you so much sis.

Mom,

what is mark talking about. i wrote him last week.
in fact i write everytime he writes me. and mr. lamar passed away.
thats sad. i cant belive it. everyone is passing away. that makes like
4 people now. how is uncle david. well i got changed this monday. im in
saltillo and i have a comp from mexico city. i like the area but it was really
hard leavin my od area. felt like i left home again. it really stinks but
whatever. i try to pick up after myself but somethings never change. lol.
but anwasy how are u. well send my pack to mex. bc carmen doesnt have a car.
and i have something i want. can u buy 2 yoyos. they are called x brain yoyos. i remember dad bought me one at toys r
us. i want one to play with bc i get bored sometimes.lol. but anways
mom i have to go. i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment