Monday, April 26, 2010

April 19th Letter

THIS ONE WAS TO LESLIE, HIS LOSER COUSIN THAT HAS ONLY WRITTEN ONCE!!! (I don't think she looks at this blog) :)

leslie
que pez. how are you. i hope that things are going good. sounds like all is awesome. its ok that you have written. i forgive you and things are going good here. yes the speed bumps are brutal. but they work. the mexicans slow down. at times. but ive been thinking about you and the family. and how the babies are. i have that song you always sung. the ban qui qui. you know that burger king song. it just stays stuck in my head and the mexicans have no idea what im saying. but all is good. we are having alot of success in this area. the mission is great. the church is true. and yeah i cant wait to bring down the house in your new house. me and wade will party it up. but anways i have to go. i love you guys. be good.

hey mom.

so jonny with a baby. that is crazy and who else was expecting on my b day. you told me last week but anyways tell aunt doris i said hey and that ill see her when i get home.. only 11 months left. tell her to hang on. and whats going on with uncle david. your not realllly telling me much. let me know mom. all is good here. nothing more is going on but anways we have 2 baptismes atleast this week. so wish us luck. but anways i have to go. i love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment