Monday, October 18, 2010

October 11th

so even if i came home a week early u still couldnt go ( I had told him in a previous letter that we wouldn't be able to come home when he gets off his mission). but mark and savanna come home on the 30. or even if i changed a week early u still couldnt do it? let me know. this week i talked to a crzy white guy from texas that was searching for gold and was just crazy. he didnt know any spanish. but had a cool country accent. and i talked to a mexican that had one worst than me.lol. but this week was good but we didnt see any success. its cooling down here so it makes me happy... so how are you doing? only 7 weeks left till the baby. i was looking at ur blog and geez they are so big. i think peyton is taller than me. well i hope that things are going good. how is tyler. tell the kids i said hey and they should write their favorite uncle. well i have to go sis. im going to send you guys a copy of a letter that one of my converts sent me. love you guys and we have changes tonight.
--
elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment