Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pictures of Jordan!

A baptism that the other elders had and we were helping

A dog in the streets

A Mexican stance they told me to do

Another picture of the baptism

Baptism de Jesus parraga maragillen

Baptism de Yesania with my first companion...Elder Flores



Downtown Monterrey...I don't know where we are at
Downtown Monterrey

Pictures of our house when it flooded












Elder Flores, Gillermo, Julio, Lupita, and me
Elder Juminez, Me, Elder Wolksnik, Elder Anderson, Elder Flores, and Elder Simmons

Elder Marcail, Carmen...mom, and Me
Elder Marcail and Me
Elder Marcial...my companion and me
Elder P., Carmen, Me, and Elder Wolksnik

Elder P., Carmen, Me, and Elder Wolksnik (he was so sick he was making faces)
Elder Palomeque playing baseball
Elder Wolksnik and me
Elder Wolksnik and Me. He is in the area beside me
Having a little fun (Melissa says...I love the boots!)
Helping with a baptism with other missionaries
Julio, Carmen, Lupita, Gillermo, Elder Flores, and Me

Me and Elder P. He is the companion of Elder Wolksnik
Me and Elder Wolksnik. He is from Utah
Me and Gillermo Garcia


Me and my companion

Me and my companion

Me and Stephen Clark. An old friend from school
I saw him in a conference we had
Me, Lupita, Jesus parraga Maragallin, and Elder Marcial

Monterrey
My companion, Elder P. and Me

My companion and Me

On the way to a conference

On the way to a conference
Some of Monterrey around Morelos

The day before his baptism
The person that we baptized makes these pinatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment