Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 28th Letter!

hey sis.

changes are tonight so i am excited. my zome leader told me that i was getting changed so i am happy. nothing much has gone on this week. found a few more people that seemed like they want to know more. my spanish is improving which is a positive but it is still difficult. but for my birthday. something like snickers, sour worms, and peach rings but thats about all. so peyton is a stud in soccer takes after me. tell him i am learning to play soccer too and it is really fun. but anyways im glad to hear that your eye surgery went well. let me know how things are this week. and i completed 6 mesas the other day which is weird that i already have been out tht long. and why does tyler keep on leaving. whos on a mission me or him.lol he stays gone as much as i do. but anyways sis keep me updated and pray i get a cool comp. and we went to the caverns today so i have alot of pics. me and my tongan friend. but anways i love yall alot. elder gentry



hey mom.

changes are tonight and my zone leader told me i was getting changed. i
about started to cry when i he told me. i am so happy write now. a new whole start.
but anyways that is so weird with uncle wayne. how is he going to get a new house. he
has money or what. and melissa told me about her eye surgery so i am about to write
her. today we went to s0me caverns today which was cool i hung out with my tongan
friend the whole time. but for my birthday i dont know what i want. i never know.
surprise me with something. but i want a book that teaches grammer and one that has excerise to practice pronouning the words
and stuff. i really need that. but things are going good. i hope my companion is
cool. but anyways nothing has happened here. but anways weell thats about all.
changes are tommorrow and i ll know tonight what is going to happen but anyways mom i
love you. be good. and i know how mr patrick feels trust me. but anwyas until next
week

No comments:

Post a Comment