Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 7th Letter!

hey mom

everything here is good. my companion is cool and he is teaching me alot. i like my
area. it is more calm than my other. reminds me of home just a little bit. but
anyways. we have a baptism this week. thought we were going to have another but she
decided not too. which really stunk. and who is kaylnn walhquist getting married too.
need to tell me more than that. and conf was awesome. i love it. but its hard to stay
awake bc im always so tired. we never relax. and mamaw getting married is crazy.
and this week i am going to take money out of the card. im going to buy a bike for
like 40 dollars. but anwyas nothing much has happened. just always tired but anyways
i hoipe all is well. how is florida gators doing. how is school going. i hope all is
well. i hope you saw the talk by jeffrey r holland. it was wonder. but anyways mom.
im giong to go. i love ya. take care

No comments:

Post a Comment