Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26th Letter!

tyler is always gone. he needs to stay home once and awhile. but anyways i cant believe halloween is already here. thanksgiving is next and then christmas. time flies. wade will be home and kale and then me. i cant believe i have 7 months already and spanish is still kicking my butt. but anwyas other than that things are going really good. we are teaching 2 different families right now and they have gone to church and they know its true but they have fear of changing. its really frustruating bc i dont know what to do. oh yeah i really had a good expericence like 2 months ago that i forgot to tell you about. there is a member whos husband was falsly accused with drugs so he has been in prision for the last 6 years and we were eating at her house when he came home for the first time in 6 years and the children and her were crying for joy and it made me think thats how we are going to be when we see our loved ones again. made me so thankful for the gospel and what we have. but anyways glad to hear ur team is doing weell sis. let me know how your week goes. i love ya and dont forget to write me.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment