Monday, October 19, 2009

sis
what are you talking about. i didnt hear from you last week but i still wrote you. this email system is bogus. mom sometimes dont get my mail but anyways yeah you can send it to carmens aunt or whatever. im still close. just like 20 minutes away. she still brings us food evernow and then. but how are things going. i cant belive landen already has had his second birthday. i was there when he turned one and it seems like yesterday. wow how time flies. everything here is going good. its just still hott. but we had 5 people go to church yesterday. i hope they all get baptized.but other than this week not much has happened. drunk guys always talk to me. people that think they know english try to talk to me and people ask me for money. lol. this happens everyweek. and there was a member that started nourishing her baby infront of us and it reminded me of you when you would pull out the boob pumping machine infront of jonathan and he would freak out. lol. it made me laugh but anyways i hope all is well. let me know what is goig on. the kids are getting so big. i wont regconize them when i get home and they wont know who i am. but anywyas i have to go.

love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment