Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th Letter

hey mom.

so we have changes tonight im pretty sure they are going to change me. i have 6 months here and alot with the same comp. we had a bap this week. a dad of a family we have already baptized. im wondering where theyll change me. i really want to leave and at the same time i dont. its hard, to get to know new people and new area. yesterday i gave a talk. the bishop told me 5 minutes before. lol. but it went well i just talked off the top of my head, didnt have anything prepared. i talked about missionary work and i got on to the members, and ill get on to u guys when i get home bc in our ward back home we dont do anything so ill give you guys the word too. lol. i had a fight with the district leader. he is a jerk. everyone hates him. he came to the house trying to cuss me out and i gave him a piece of my mind. i think im getting like chelsea. lol. but anways i have to go. im looking forward to pics and when are u going to send me a video of everyone and the house and everything. nobody sends me nothing. but i have to go. i love you




(This one is to Leslie...I forgot to email this week...ooops!)

hey les. everything here is going good. i honestly cant thnk of anything exciting thats happened except the baptisms we have had. nobody has robbed me yet.( they know better.lol) and we have changes today. ive been in this area for 6 months and im pretty sure ill be leaving tommorrow. im kind of scared. its always hard to go to another area its always like leaving home again. but i only have 8 months left so i think i wont have to change to many more times, but how are things going there. how are the kids. do they know who i am. how is aunt gyll and everyone. are u guys going fishing and stuff, its the time and season. thats one thing i really miss is fishing. but all is good here.the mission is great. we meet alot of new people and get to know alot of people. i cant wait to come back when my converts go to the temple. but anyways i hope everything is going good here. i have to good. love u guys

elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment