Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th Letter

yeah mom i am in another area. its called muzcis. it kind of reminds me of home. it has alot of trees and a river. it not the city anymore. i like the area but i miss the members of the other ward. i felt so homesick when i left. it was so hard. but i getting use to it. i havent really been in my area bc im the district leader and ive been in the areas of my district. so things are doing good. my zone leaders are the first two white kids i knew in the mission, so it helps me bc i was already good friends with them. so it gave me someone i know. my comp is from mexico. name is elder guerra. he is cool. tommorrow me and the zone leaders are going to another place about 3 hours away for a conferencia and we will be there for three days so i wont be in my area this week either. but how are u guys. im still waiting on pics and stuff. but i hope all is well. i completed 16 months yesterday. time goes by fast. i love you mom. i have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment