Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16th Letter

please take care of my little nephews. no one knows what caused it. sounds kind of weird to me. i guess me and landy are twinns bc i was in the bed almost all week last week. 102 fever. i guess the bacterias were after us last week. im fine now. still really week and tired. i drank some water yesterday and it was rotten so who knows if ill get sick again. but with the members here that baby me u dont need to worry about me. but thats all that happened. we had a baptism too. a little kid of a less active, he is a really hiper kid but hes cool. and i just want photos of the house or somethnig how it looks. the newest pics i have are from a year ago and ethan just went didnt he. the mission has gone by fast. 7 more months lefts for me. im just kind of dumb founded. im getting ready to come home but i know after a week of being home im going to want to be back here. the mission is great just alot of stress and i get tired. but anways mom i have to go. love ya
--
elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment