Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23rd Letter

hey sis. how are you doing. i hope all is good with being pregnant.and sis what happened with landy. mom told me a little bit but did tell me alot. like what caused him to get sick like that. but im glad all is ok. ive been a little sick. i have something im my stomach so its keeping me skinny and i dont have much energy. but all is good. im really learning alot and trying to stay busy. i want to finish the mission working hard. only 7 months left. it goes by so fast. but im getting ready for the next step in life. im going to baptize benny when i get back so im excited about that. so how is life going. whats going on over there.i love you guys. i honestly cant wait to see u guys but the church is true we all know it. 7 months ill finish up strong bc it goes by so fast. love ya sister.

--
elder gentry


mom everything is good here. im just really weak and tired all the time. i dont have mcuh energy. this sickness is afecting me a little bit. sister romney is oging to get me some medicine to kill the parasites or bacteria whatever it is in a few week....so after that everything should be fine. this area. all the people lie. all of them. its a culture of mexico. all of them lie. it gets me so mad but im learning more pacience. but other than that everything is giong good. we are have success. not as many baptisms but we are learning alot and i know the lord is teaching me something. but mom for christmas and my birthday. honestly i want u to save it up bc i think i still want a shotgun. i dont have my own. so i was thinking about that. i dont know if u could buy it on black friday or whatever its called wehn everything is cheaper. and i come home on the 30 of march. im almost 99 percent sure. well i love you . the church is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment