Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 17th Letter

Mom,

So mark and them are not going to be there when i get relesed or what, they fly in later than i do? thats fine. it would have been cool to have mark there but i get to wait for him again.lol. even though he isnt the missionary this time. this week was rough. we had alot of baptismes postponed. we didnt have water so we didnt get to yesterday but tommorrow we will. in the zone we could have like 10 baptismes this week and thats good for this zone. well i thought i was going into panama good thing u told me well mom i hope everything is going good. im fine. it was cold this week but its warming up and HAVE U GOTTEN PACKAGES I HAVE SENT HOME: I NEED TO KNOW. bc i sent some of my important stuff back. well love you. bye

--
elder gentry


melissa im pretty sure im going out there but im nervous to tell you to buy my ticket bc i dont know how it will be when i get back. im planning on working with my friend when i get back. and im trying to talk to wade to go with me.thiss week we had a bap get postponed. a kid of a lady we bap. thiings here are good. it was cold this past week. well sis. i dont have time. but talk to mom about it and what you two think. well sis. ill talk to u later. love you.
--
elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment