Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 3rd Letter

Hey mom. everything is good here. just another week. we had alot of people that went to church and quite a few people that we are teaching. its freezing one night and hot the next night. really weird here. and my friend josh says hey. he is the one from atlanta. he is 14 and his family just came here. well my size is the same. 32. i just need bottoms. its half cotton and half something else. im just going to leave half my stuff here. we have changes tonight but im pretty sure i am staying. ill probably end my mission here.... i dont miss games at all....but i do miss movies. there are movies i want to see and we need to start planning my trip to idaho.i have to talk with my friend to see whats up with the job with him but we have time i still have a while left. but anyways mom. i love you. i have to go. bye.
--
elder gentry

hey sis, dont worry. ill be home and ill help you with the kids. they have to get to know me again bc i know they dont remember me and peyton said he is going to beat my face in. so i have to go out there.....everything here is good. we have 2 sisters in my zone and they make me NOT want to get married. drive me off the wall. so much drama and complaints. i decided ill stay single.lol. jk. but this week was really good. alot of people in church and alot of possibles. the lord really blessed us. and sis just keep on and on. life is hard but its how we progress. the kids are going to help u become what u need to become. just pacient and uncle jordan will be there to help out. remember to teach the kids good things. love you.

--
elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment