Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Mission Call is Here!- December 27, 2008






This was exactly what Adam did when Jordan read off the location of his mission, I just had him reenact his reaction!

We were so excited when Jordan's mission call finally arrived. We were in Florda visiting for Christmas and I was hoping that it would get there while we were still there. I have never been physically present when my other brother's received their calls, so I was really excited to be there for Jordan's. We were coming home from Tallahassee, and Jordan was in a separate vehicle then us and he just drove right by the mailbox. So I stopped at the mailbox and even said, "wouldn't it be funny if Jordan's call is here" And sure enough when I opened the mailbox I saw a big white envelope with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the return label. I started screaming and we immediately called Jordan and began rounding up our family. We figured once we saw how thick the envelope was and the amount of postage on the package that Jordan was definately going foreign. Once everyone was here, we had Mark and Leslie on the phone and Jordan read it off to us, and we were all so excited that he was going to....MEXICO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment