Sunday, July 19, 2009

MTC pictures

Me and the District

Elder Pratt, Elder Fackler, and Elder Glade
Me and the District

Playing the stick pull game
Me and Elder Parke. Left my 1st week. He lives in Idaho.

The District: (L to R)- Elder Hansen, Elder Durrett, Me, Elder Ellis (my comp), Elder Bowthorpe, and Elder Rice. Bottom (L to R)- Elder Berry and Elder Lopez
(Elder Ellis mom sent ties for all of us)



Elder Pratt and Elder Glade




My Zone Leaders: Elder Fackler and Elder Glade

Elder Anderson, me, my comp, and Elder Durrett before Elder Anderson left for home



Me and Elder Guenthar. Left my first week.
Me and Elder Taylor. Left my first week.

Me and Elder Stokes. Elder Stokes was in Napolean Dynamite.


Elder Bowthorpe after surgery

Me and one of my teachers. That was his last day working here. We finally got a new one almost 2 weeks later.


Day my teacher left. He is the same age as Johnny
My Zone Leaders: Elder Fackler and Elder Glade


Me and Elder Rice. He was in the district but went to Peru MTC



Me and Elder Reynolds before he left
Me and Elder Wetherall before he left for Texas

We had a little party for our halfway point but the person taking the picture didn't get all the food we had.
Me and Elder Bowthorpe before he left for Peru

Elder Bowthorpe and Elder Berry

Me and my comp


Elder Pratt and Elder Ellis

Studying
Two of my buddies in younger district. They are our zone leaders now since we were delayed
That's the car we drive going to class
































No comments:

Post a Comment