Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14th Letter

i feel like that too. like i want to go but i feel its rushing things. he told me when i get home ill want to rest and sleep but after 5 days ill be gong crazy wanting to do something so i dont know. i need to work and i havent had any other job oportunities lined up. he is the only one and it would be a good adventure like u said. he told me there is a possilbility i could go later on but not sure. this week we had 3 baptismes and we are about to marry some poeple. im excited, this week was a good week... carmen came in from utah and told me i needed to go work. im going to pray about it but i have alot of mixed feelings. a job near the family would be cool.i would love that. well sis i love you. see u in two weeks and when and where are u flying in. what do u guys want from mexico. tell me so i can buy it. landen looks just like me and i think brynn does too.lol. all the mexicans think landen is me when i was little.lol

elder gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment